This document sets out the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of potential and current business partners (in particular customers and suppliers) by Kaletka Transport-Spedycja, hereinafter referred to as the Data Administrator.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
- Website - means a website belonging to the Administrator.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity that uses content and functionalities available on Administrator's websites or for which, in accordance with Regulations and law, services may be provided via electronic or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
II. Data administrator
III. Legal basis
In the process of processing personal data, the Administrator applies the rules set out in applicable law, including in in particular act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and in Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and ;on on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (”RODO”).
IV. Purposes of data processing and storage period
The administrator processes personal data only for the purpose of acquiring customers/suppliers, implementation of the offer process, order/contract and after-sales service of the offered goods and  ;services and for the purpose of sending personalized commercial information, and and in particular for the purpose:
- creating an account on the Website
- personal, telephone or e-mail contact
- sending ordered information, advertising materials and offers
- execution of the order/agreement
- implementation of a service or complaint request
- after-sales service
- possible pursuit of claims
- adjusting the Websites to the needs of Users,
- creating reports and analyses regarding the functionality of the Services, including viewing statistics
These data will be stored for the period necessary to perform contracts, including the provision of maintenance services (warranty and post-warranty). After this time, the data is stored only for the purpose of pursuing claims and sending personalized commercial information.
V. Scope and howób of data storage
The administrator collects personal data in the process of acquiring a client/supplier, offering, executing an order/agreement and after-sales service of the offered goods and services. The administrator collects data including, among others: : name and surname of a natural person (including those conducting business activity), their address, NIP, name and surname of the contact person in the company, their position, department, e-mail address and phone number, and in the case of from the Administrator's internet services as well as the IP address of the device used by the User. The data is stored by the Administrator in a format that allows them to be transferred.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to use selected functionalities of the Websites and to send offers, fulfill orders, contracts, maintenance and assembly services, etc.
Transfer or any other type of transfer of personal data obtained to third parties or companies does not occur, unless these data are necessary for the proper performance of the contract, consideration of complaints or repairs under warranty or warranty or sending the catalog by traditional mail. This applies in particular to transport and forwarding companies , courier, assembly and service.
Notwithstanding the above, in the event of a separate consent by the Website User, his personal data is processed in order to receive commercial information, and in particular, sending it to the indicated address e-mail of the ordered newsletter.
VI. Data collected automatically
The administrator informs that when using internet services belonging to himódata are also collected automatically. These data may be collected by Cookies and by the automatic marketing system.
The Administrator informs that from the moment the user connects to the Website, information appears in the system logs of the Website, e.g. about number IP and type of the user's end device from which the user connects to the Website. The Administrator informs that, in accordance with the law, he also processes data concerning, among others, the IP number and type of the user's end device, as well as the time of the user's connection with the Website and other operational data regarding the user's activity on the Website. The described data is processed for technical purposes in order to adapt the Website to the needs of users and to collect general statistical information on the functioning of the Website.
- Site Configuration
- adapting the content of the Website's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's websites
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to its individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes,
- remembering the history of visited pages on the Website in order to recommend content
- adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
The user can independently and at change the settings for sharing his location at any time and Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access through Cookies to the User's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about possibilities and methods of handling cookies cookies are available in software settings (web browser).
VII. The right to access to data, rectify it, delete or limit processing or to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data
Anyone whose personal data is collected may request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of personal data
- removal of personal data
- restrictions on the processing of personal data
- objection to processing
- transfer of personal data
In addition, anyone whose personal data is collected may object to the processing of personal data, and in particular in in the scope of profiling the User of Internet Services. To use the above rights, please contact Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com. The administrator executes the request of the person whose data is collected for a period of up to 30 days. This period in justified cases may be extended to 90 days. However, it should be borne in mind that deletion, limitation, transfer and objection to data processing will affect the services provided and may result in the impossibility of their performance. In particular, it does not apply to obligations that have been legally concluded due to legal requirements related to, among others, with claims.
If the Data Administrator applies for consent to the sending of commercial information by electronic means, the person who has given consent has the right to withdraw it. To do this, click on the link causing the withdrawal of consent placed in the content of the commercial information or send an e-mail information about the withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. en.
VIII. Data security
The data controller declares that it makes every effort to ensure a high level of security for the processing of their data to customers. Any events affecting the security of data processing should be reported to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
IX. Final Provisions
Everyone whose personal data is collected by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if he/she believes that the processing of personal data concerning him/her violates the applicable provisions governing the processing of personal data: Act on  ;protection of personal data or the general regulation on data protection.